Thought I would share my make up look from my previous post #OOTD – Simple Culottes, I also thought I would declare that I am in no way shape or form a make up artist, or aspiring one. I just love make up and like to share it!
This look was exciting for me, I finally got the hang of doing a cut crease, I have really small hooded eyes, so its not as easy, but please let me know what you think 🙂
I raised the cut crease above my natural crease to give the illusion of a fuller lid, I also used a white eyeliner pencil on my water line to open up my eyes more, so over all they look larger.
Products I used:
- Foundation: Revlon 24 Hour Stay
- Contour: Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer and Sleek Make Up Contour Palette
- Highlight/Blush: Make Up Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Palette
- Finishing Powder: Smashbox Translucent Finishing Powder
- Brows: Barry M Brow Kit
- Shadow: Make Up Revolution Beyoncé Flawless Palette
- Liner: Rimmel Gel Liner
- Lashes: Lily Lashes in Doha
- Lips: MUA Lip Liner in Desert Sand and MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Harmony