Its that time of the week again! I don’t know if you have noticed but I have recently gave my blog a little TLC, I actually had this theme way back when I first started but I changed it because looking at everyone else’s blogs, they all seemed to have the same layout. So I’ve changed back as I like my blog to be more visual than text, easier to navigate through, unique blah blah blah!
So in one of my first posts I did on Nose Contouring, and I noticed on Instagram how big this has became, I know many of you will have seen this before but some of you might not know how to do so! I thought I would bring this to light again now I have more followers on various social media accounts that missed out!
Here’s a before and after of my nose contour:
I used Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in Shade 2 to start with and then applied Maybelline Lasting Finish Concealer under my eyes, bridge of my nose and on my forehead. Now you can do this with whatever dark contour colour you have, I used powder as I feel this sets better on my skin, in this picture I used Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit but recently I have switched to my Revolution Ultra Contour Palette.
How I achieved this:
- I always start at the base on the bridge of my nose as that gives me a good guideline.
- Using a soft thin brush, apply the powder on the base on both sides until you achieve the width you would like.
- Follow the lines you created down to the tip of your nose, keeping it symmetrical.
- Apply powder on the underneath of your nose and the sides just above your nostrils, this will narrow the tip of your nose.
- Then guide the powder up your nose, sticking to the lines, matching it up to your eyebrows, this doesn’t have to be as harsh a line.
- Blend the contour downwards, not going over the highlighted bridge part of your nose.
- Go over the middle section of your nose again with concealer and blend with a beauty blender.
- Apply highlight to the tip of your nose and very slightly to the bridge.
As you can see they almost don’t even look like the same nose! It dramatically changed the width and how big the tip of my nose is! I do this religiously every day and it took me a few tries to get it like that but it you follow my step by step guidelines you can do it too!
That’s all for today folks..
Until Next Time..