Happy Monday everyone, hope it’s been great, it’s my day off work every week so I love Mondays, unlike some.. Today I lazed about then went to the cinema to see Dirty Grampa with my boyfriend Emmanuel, it’s actually very funny, a bit disturbing to see Robert Downey Jnr butt naked but I would still recommended it lol.
So the lovely allofmebeauty nominated me for the Beauty Blogger Award, which is very nice of her, she has a great blog and it’s always so happy, I could learn a thing or two from her lol!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog if about beauty/lifestyle/fashion.
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
- who is your beauty blogger inspiration?Well that’s a hard one, she doesn’t really blog any more, but I find Amrezy so helpful with make up, also Nicolcino.
- what are your top 5 blogs you never miss out on? I’m always checking out ThriftsandThreads , LifewithLilRed , ProjectHay , BlondeandAmbitous and EllyGrace
- what are your fave things about being a beauty blogger? Its an outlet so I can write and discuss something I’m passionate about, it makes me happy and let’s me meet new people. I like sharing my opinion on products and reading others!
- what are your top 3 makeup brands? Tarte Cosmetics, Benefit and Anastasia Beverly Hills
- drugstore or high end? Probably high end, I always find they are better quality, there are only very few drugstore products that I would say are better than the high end one.
- would you ever upgrade to the world of youtube? yeah but I wouldn’t torture everyone with my accent
- have you ever purchased a product that was raved about on your blogosphere? Yes, this is a weird one, I’ve always wanted a good primer and I seen Nivea Men’s Post Shave Balm recommended by a few blogs so I got it and oh my word it is unreal as a primer!
- what is your description of wearing makeup? I always go full out every day, I would have to be super ill or hungover to go out with just mascara, my every day look is the full works.
- what is a product you cannot stop RAVING about? Probably Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – it’s changed my life.
- what is your signature lipstick? A nice nude that’s a bit darker than my skin colour, nothing worse than pale lips.
My nominees: (I’m only doing 3!)
- Could you go on a night out with no false lashes?
- What do you prefer Lip gloss or lipstick?
- Smokey eye or cut crease?
- What foundation would you recommend?
- What do you like best about beauty blogging?
- If you could only have three items of make up – what would they be?
- What’s your favorite skin care brand?
- How many mascaras do you own?
- What’s more important, eyebrows or lips?
- If you could invent your own beauty item what would it be?
Thank you again, I love getting nominated for stuff! I feel like I should open a award cabinet lol
until next time..